- 150gm Quartered button mushrooms
- 200gm Julienne carrots
- 100gm Julienne red peppers
- 100gm Julienne green peppers
- 100gm Julienne yellow peppers
- 200gm Chinese cut red onion
- 120gm Chiffonnade bok choi
- 50gm Chopped fresh coriander
- 1 Tbsp Garlic ginger
Linguini Pasta (pre-cooked)
80 ml Soy sauce
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Stir-fry the carrots, onions and
peppers with the garlic ginger paste
- Add the mushrooms and parsley.
Cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour in soy sauce and simmer
- Season. Stir and then simmer
for 5 minutes.
- Add pre-cooked linguini and then
gently stir as it absorbs the liquid.
continue cooking until the liquid is
- Toss together
Add appropriate amount of sauce, bring to a boil, boil for 1 minute
or until slightly thickened