Australian Open Tennis
19 - 24 Jan 2018
Departing Sydney, Returning Sydney
Start a new tradition
Take your spectating from the couch to centre court.
We've partnered with Tennis Australia and we're celebrating the Australian Open with cruises that coincide with the business end of the tournament. Your ultimate cruise package serves up the following aces:
- 2 days in Melbourne to attend Australian Open
- General Admission tickets included in your fare - 2 Day Sessions, 1 Night Session at the Australia Open
- Return transfers between the ship and Melbourne Park throughout the day and into the evening
- Main meals and themed entertainment onboard the cruise
- You'll also meet tennis personalities as you travel to Melbourne
- Don't miss any of the action, with all day/night games screened live on the big screen while you're at sea
Things to do onboard
Each day is a brand new adventure! The hardest part is choosing what to try first.
Rooms to suit every type of traveller
Keep the young and young at heart entertained
Health & Relaxation
Mind, body, soul and cruise
Nightlife & Bars
Pick your favourite from any of our bars, pubs and nightclubs
Restaurants & Dining
We've got a unique dining experience to suit all tastebuds
Where you'll go
– Day 1 –
19 Jan, Departing 4PM
– Day 2 –
– Days 3 & 4 –
21 Jan 8AM - 22 Jan 8PM
– Day 5 –
– Day 6 –
24 Jan, Arriving 8AM
"It's so easy to do so many things of an evening as they are all available and all in close vicinity. I can have dinner, drinks, see a show and go dancing all in one night!"
Book your cruise
To ensure the safety of all our passengers, there is a limit to the number of kids onboard.
Thank you for your understanding. See current availability
Please enter the date of birth for all kids intended to stay in this room.
All kids must be accompanied by an adult 21 years or older.
Sorry, no more kids can be added to this room