We will be arranging coach transfers for staff to and from the event. More information will be provided during your registration process.
Otherwise, guest drop off and pick up is available at White Bay Cruise Terminal. There will also be taxis available at the terminal on disembarkation day. Please note, overnight parking is not permitted.
- 1-night cruise onboard Pacific Explorer, sailing roundtrip from Sydney
- Accommodation as per your invitation
- Main meals
- Beverages with hosted functions
- Entertainment and selected onboard activities
- Coach transfers will be arranged to take staff to and from the event
Please note that the items listed below are your responsibility, and at your own expense:
- Any air or land transport arrangements to and from Sydney to connect with the cruise, if required (excluding the pre-arranged coach transfers)
- Any pre/post accommodation, if required
- Additional beverages and items of a personal nature whilst onboard
Please note this event is by invitation only.
We are unable to accept any guests under the age of 18 years. Attendance is at the discretion of P&O Cruises.
This cruise is bound by the ‘Terms and Conditions’ located on the P&O Cruises website at www.pocruises.com.au/plan/how-to-book/book-travel-conditions or in the relevant P&O Cruises brochure. You are bound by these terms, so it is important that you read them carefully and familiarise yourself with the contents. P&O Cruises reserves the right to cancel this event at any time for reasons which are beyond its control. If this event is cancelled you will be contacted on the mobile phone number that you have provided.
In the event of cancellation, P&O Cruises will not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, including any accommodation or travel arrangements you make as a result of the cancellation.
You will receive your booking details and further event information by mid-May 2017.
For event enquiries, please email email@example.com.