NEW - Pacific Adventure™
As part of our commitment to refresh P&O Cruises' fleet, we recently announced that we will be farewelling Pacific Jewel from March next year. Please be assured we are working hard to offer you alternative choices and we thank you for your patience as we assist you with your cruise holiday.
If you are booked on the Pacific Jewel on a departure on or after 24 Feb 2019, you will receive a communication over the next 2 weeks with details of alternative arrangements we have made for you to consider. We expect all guests to be moved to alternative cruises over the next 2 months with priority given to those sailing on the first cruises following Jewel’s farewell from the fleet. It may take us a little while to get your booking moved, so we kindly ask for your patience and to only contact us once you have received your new confirmation.
What happens now?
- Pacific Jewel's final cruise will be on 24 February 2019 (MEL - SIN). Cruises from J911 onwards have been cancelled.
- Pacific Aria takes up the reins as New Zealand's cruise ship, sailing from Auckland from April 2019 through to July 2019. Aria’s Auckland season for 2019 will open for bookings in the near future.
- Pacific Aria will return to Brisbane from August 2019. Pacific Aria's published Oct 2019 - Jan 2020 Sydney season has been cancelled.
- Pacific Dawn will be servicing Pacific Aria's 10 night PNG cruise (A923) originally due to depart 21 May 2019. New departure date for this cruise is 25 May 2019 (W927N).
- Pacific Dawn will be servicing Pacific Aria's 14 night Bounty Adventure cruise (A926) originally due to depart 14 Jun 2019. New departure date for this cruise is 15 June 2019 (W931N).
- Guests booked on selected impacted cruises have the option of rebooking an equivalent or near equivalent cruise on another P&O ship or receiving a full refund, if no alternative cruises are suitable. If your clients are booked on any impacted Pacific Jewel, Pacific Aria, and Pacific Dawn cruises you will receive an email from our Customer Services team with detailed information on the options for your clients.
If you would like to discuss this further with us, please call us on 1300 550 491 (AU)/0800 543 177 (NZ) or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your patience and understanding.