About Pacific Aria
Pacific Aria offers sixteen dining experiences, world-class entertainment and spaces designed for you and your family to unwind. catch a movie at the Premium Cinema and swim in the top deck pool – it’s open no matter the weather thanks to a climate controlled retractable roof! This is cruising made for Modern Australia.
P&O Cruises today revealed the name of the next 3000-guest ship that will join the fleet in 2021, Pacific Encounter. As part of our commitment to refresh P&O Cruises' fleet, we have recently announced that we will be farewelling Pacific Dawn and Pacific Aria in February and April 2021 respectively. Please be assured we are working hard to offer you alternative choices and we thank you for your patience as we assist you with your cruise holiday.
If you are booked on a Pacific Aria cruise departing on or after 9th March 2021, you will receive email communication today with details of alternative arrangements we have made for you to consider. We expect all guests to be moved to alternative cruises by 13th December.
What happens now?
- Pacific Aria’s final cruise will be on 9th April 2021 (MEL - SIN). Cruises from A114 onwards have been cancelled.
- Guests booked on selected impacted cruises have the option of rebooking an equivalent or near equivalent cruise on another P&O ship or receiving a full refund, if no alternative cruises are suitable.
P&O want to give guests every opportunity to sail on Pacific Aria's sentimental final cruise with P&O. Pacific Aria will depart Melbourne on 9th April 2021 sailing to Singapore via Fremantle. There are three great options for guests to say farewell to this magificent ship.
- Option One -- a fantastic 6-nights 'Southern Discovery' cruise from Melbourne to Fremantle calling at Esperance and Albany
- Option Two -- the Asia and Australia Explorer 12-nights cruise from Fremantle to Singapore
- Option Three -- the 'full farewell, a combined 18-nights voyage from Melbourne right through to Singapore via Fremantle.
The above cruises will be on sale from Tuesday, 3rd December.
CONTACTING THE SHIP
- Calling from Australia:
- Telephone: 00 11 1 321 837 6315 or 00 11 1 321 837 6316
The Chef's Table - Gourmet Degustation - EXCLUSIVE DINING - Take a seat at Chef's Table and let the Executive Chef personally treat you to his specially selected degustation menu in an intimate, private .