About Pacific Dawn
There is a reason why everyone loves Pacific Dawn - fresh new interiors, waterslides, interactive waterpark, a whole smorgasbord of delicious cuisines and fun activities for every member of the family.
P&O Cruises today revealed the name of the next 3000-guest ship that will join the fleet in 2021, Pacific Encounter. As part of our commitment to refresh P&O Cruises' fleet, we have recently announced that we will be farewelling Pacific Dawn and Pacific Aria in February and April 2021 respectively. Please be assured we are working hard to offer you alternative choices and we thank you for your patience as we assist you with your cruise holiday.
If you are booked on a Pacific Dawn cruise departing on or after 1st February 2021, you will receive email communication today with details of alternative arrangements we have made for you to consider. We expect all guests to be moved to alternative cruises by 13th December.
What happens now?
- Pacific Dawn's final cruise will be on 8th February 2021 (MEL - SIN). Cruises from W106 onwards have been cancelled.
- Guests booked on selected impacted cruises have the option of rebooking an equivalent or near equivalent cruise on another P&O ship or receiving a full refund, if no alternative cruises are suitable.
P&O want to give guests every opportunity to sail on Pacific Dawn's sentimental final cruise. Pacific Dawn will depart Melbourne on February 8, 2021 sailing to Singapore via Brisbane. There are three great options for you to say your farewell to this magnificent ship.
- Option One -- a fantastic short break cruise from Melbourne to Brisbane.
- Option Two -- the Asia and Explorer cruise from Brisbane to Singapore.
- Option Three -- the 'full farewell, a combined 17-nights voyage from Melbourne right through to Singapore.
The above cruises will be on sale from Tuesday, 3rd December.
CONTACTING THE SHIP
- Calling from Australia:
- Telephone: 00 11 1 321 837 6300 or 00 11 1 321 837 6301
- Calling from New Zealand:
- Telephone: 00 870 32 35 00 193